What is success? Success is achieving results. Every result is the consequence of human behavior. So, if you want to improve the result, start with the behavior. What should someone do differently? This requires insight into the universal laws of human behavior. As research shows, it’s this lack of insight into human behavior that causes many implementations of organizational change to fail.
Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) is the practical scientific methodology that ensures structural and lasting behavioral change in organizations. OBM is about behavior management based on scientific insights from the Applied Behavioral Analysis. This approach:
- is business-like and focuses on the organizational issue;
- makes a difference between failure and success of long-term changes;
- is based on scientific foundations of measurement, analysis and management of human behavior and is evidence-based;
- has been successfully applied for years by various Fortune 500 companies in the US;
- is regularly used in Dutch organizations to improve performance, partly thanks to ADRIBA and its partners.
It is a method of getting the best out of people, which will increase both job satisfaction and work performance. We teach this method to our clients. In collaboration with ADRIBA-Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, we developed the training OBM Practitioner making it the highest level and best quality training in the field.
Through the training:
- You will gain insight into the universal laws of human behavior.
- You will become familiar with the three pitfalls of wanting to influence behavior.
- You will master the four basic strategies of effective behavioral influencing.
- You will have a proven approach to improve (team) performance in a sustainable way.
You can find more on this training and OBM here (dutch).